Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, August 28



"The cross is the ultimate example of God “raising the bar”, not lowering it. The crossbeam is the wooden “bar” that God raises up reminding us never to lower our bars, never to set human limits upon our God-given call to forgiveness..."

Look errone a picture whurr i dont have my mouf open! haha This is that week after summerfest was ova, this is wha i looked like w/no hurr. We were at the park learning how to put a tent together. Thas my coworker on the bottom and those are some of the kids i work wif. They had fun trying to put the tent together and learn how to take it apart. Since im on the topic of work, the interviews for the youf outreach coord. went well so i heard. They found two guys they really liked and is going to ask them to come back for an interview next week. Im interested to see wha will happen. As for the rec leader position im hoping my boss will be able to see all the people who applied for the position. Then hopefully ill be able to find that cute girl who applied.

Speaking of her!! check it, i was at the library across the street w/my kids. We were all getting some books for some SSR. Well low and behold durr was the cute girl standing right behind me! i was like whoa!!! OKay so she doesnt have the mulan hurr but shes still freakin hot! haha oh man i dindt want to sturr but oh man. Im pretty positive thats the girl who applied for the job and has the ba from ucr in psyhco. blah blah. I shouldve told her that the positiion is reopening and to re apply for it. Hmm maybe GOd wants her to work w/me thas why i was able ot see her agaiN! hahaha jk but forreal though it was the cute girl. I think she was rechecking out some book. I forgot what the title of it was. The girl is tall i tell ya, but still cute.

Ever since fri. nite ive been having a problem w/my digicam. When i turn it on it says, turn power off and on again. Well i did that and the same message appeared. I looked in the manual and it said problem w/lense opening, but it doesnt say how to correct the stupid problem! so im now like agh!!! cuz i cant take anymore pics! I wanted to take to scrc this weekend also. agH!! Maybe someone will know how to fix it. I guess i shouldve bought it at some 'electronics' store rather then juss a regualr retail store. Im hoping that ill be able to get fixed. THas only a month old!

This past month ive gone to yfc errwed nite. Toni and krystal said theyll come sept. 7 not this tues. coming up but next. GOing to yfc has helped me grow a little bit. The talks/group discussions that we shurr or have are tight. ITs coo how errone shurrs their experiences bout their different walks in faith. Tonite the topic was bout 'Doubting/Trusting.' We read the mark 9:12-26 bout the mute kid possesed by the evil spirit. Then durr was discussion questions like wha has happened when you have doubted and how do you handle it. Then what bible scripture reminds you bout trusting in God and keeping the faith. This time we split up into the 'brothers' and the 'sisters.' When it comes to shurring i get intimidated and skurred sometimes. I ended up shurring anyway. I shurred how i tend to doubt God a lot. Durr are times when i feel that im not fully trusting in Him, even though He will providef.

I talked bout example of being in exile, i was skurred and doubted God that things wouldnt go back to normal. That the situation that i had put myself in was going to stay like that for a long long time. Yet it was during those struggles that i was able to hold on to Jesus tighter then errbefore. i shurred how i love running to Jesus w/my problems w/my stress. Going and seeing him @ the blessed sacrament. Then i shurred the verse that sticks out was matthew 14:22-33 bout peter walking on water. When Jesus summonded him. Or when thomas had doubted that Jesus had really returned. We all have our moments, but we gotta keep holding on and never letting go. Like the song goes, 'Hold on to Jesus, He's holding on to you..."

I dont mind the drive over to uci errweek, its like driving to carson errsat. I think w/all the shurrings as well as the praise & worship its helped me to grow more. Its great to shurr and talk bout our walks w/people around your age. How you help one another grow in God's love. Im really feelin the quote for today. You read it and youre like wow thas so true. The cross is the perfect example of God saying dont lower your standards to someone else. HE calls to forgive and accept the person for who they are. To love them unconditionally. Not to set limits on another person cuz they may have done you wrong.


Yay! i get to chill w/heif on friday!!! wooo!

"In comes the winter breeze that chills the air and drifts the snow and I imagine kissing you under the mistletoe..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home