Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, August 27



"Understanding is not necessarily believing and believing is not always understanding..."

Wow im tired, its been one long day for me. Skool was long since i had to stand in the add/drop class line forever long. I accidently dropped two classes on webstar and it wouldnt let me re-register cuz there was duplicate crn #s. Errtime ive been wanting to go the annex to add the classes the line was juss long. I had no time to wait forever long, so i did it today. That look forever! oH man i was waiting in line for like 20 min. Then when i get to the person handling my registration he said the internet class i droppped i may have to get the instructors signature even though she said via email that i can add. Finally got that taken curr of, then power 106 and sunkist were in front of the admissions and records quad area giving out free sunkits and posters. Power gave away stuff if you participated and showed them your talent.

WOrk was alright, same ol as usual. I have these two twins who come to my program, theyre bof boys. WEll it was durr their birfday, so i got a cake and icecream tied balloons to the table lit 18 candles. 18 cuz they bof turning 9, then we sang happy birfday to them. I felt in a way i was setting up for my own kids birfday party or something haha it was funny. It was very last min. put together but they were happy. SO after we feasted on coffee cake and ice cream i had them bag commodities. They totally loved doing that stuff. THey got majority of it done too, which i ended up finishing along w/the rest of the kids later. Im happy thas out of the way. Ahh im glad that this week is the last week for park programming then i can concentrate on setting up room/lesson plan for the skool yurr. Were going to bolsa chica on thurs. so thas an easy day for me. Right after skool, ill be hittin up the beach! yay!

This is one busy week for me, last nite i was at the healing mass. Today i had city council which they approved the new city employees benefits. SO now that means in dec. imma get that $400 bonus check at the 'city managers disrection.' That will help out a lot! Now that i got beneifts i get paid for work on moN! yay!! I was talking to a friend who works for buena park as a rec leader, they dont get paid worf anything. He;s been durr for 4 yrs already started off as a lifeguard, then rec leader and now does ball park maintence. Hes getting paid under $9 and they dont even get benefits. HOw much does that suck! boo buena park! Anyway tomorrow as usual imma go to yfc, then thurs. i got sre meeting.

WE had our last scrc core young adult track planning meeting. It was long, but it went really well. I kept dropping food all over the place, maybe i was juss overlly excited and hungry at the same time. As of today durr are 275 registered young adults coming to this conference. Too bad the whole sfc ministry has a conference that same weekend. I know a lot of the young adults especially at yfc wouldve gotten a lot and enjoyed the young adult track. Im excited for the Jesus and Java happening! its gonna be like a mini-preview to Servant's Heart Cafe. Im giving a small talk during the Jesus and java. Please pray for me! I know imma get nervous. Maybe ill enterain them inbetween time w/my creative dances. hahah jk Fred i also giving a talk that nite so pray for him as well. My talk is called 'scrc & me.'A talk bout wha ive gotten out of scrc and a bit of my own personal testminoy. I think thatll be a great nite to advertise my blog! haha jk Can you imagaine if i said, so if you want to know more bout me check me out on the web @ www.makeitclap.blogspot.com. haha oh man id be kicked out of scrc forever! haha

Jennif and banne were at the meeting. It was nice to see banne again, she helped along w/jennif put some of the things into perspective for me. Which helped me understand things better. I know God will help me see whas going on. I stopped by this other church on the way to the meeting. St. Norberts is a nice church. I had a hard tiem finding their blessed sacarament, i saw whurr it was but i wasnt sure if it was its own seperate chapel or wha. The room looked durrk so i didnt bother to go inside cuz i wasnt sure. I found it was the blessed sacrament chapel. ITs coo i was still able to see it from the church still. I like looking and visiting other catholic churches. Theyre so d0pe to look at! okay thas it folks till tomorrow! We start interviews tomorrow for the youf outreach coordinator. Then probably within the couple weeks start invtws for the rec leader position. PLease pray for my boss that he discerns who to choose to hire.


Please also pray for the new employees were gonna be hiring!

"Yes, I know it might sound strange cuz we just met, but I thank you in advance..."im done, im out GOd bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home