Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, August 26



"Receive Lord, all my liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. You have given me all that I have, all that I am, and I surrender all to your divine will, that you dispose of me. Give me only your love and your grace. With this I am rich enough, and I have no more to ask." -Saint Ignatius Loyola


Praise God for reirich telling me bout the healing mass today. That was juss d0pe. There was this priest named fr. Corsie Legaspi from the pi. Great mass and his after mass homily was really good made a lot of sense. HE talked bout 5 reasons for illness. First was genetic, talking bout how you can get genetically. The second was eating raw food, he mentioned the pork rinds. haha NOthing but animal fat in those things. The third was Smoking/drinking alochol. The fourth was neglegence. Meaning we dont take good curr of our bodies. We think we can go go go until were in the hospital. Or how people work work work saving up for that big annual vacation and only end up spending the $$ on a hospital bill. That kinda hit me cuz thas what ive been doing a lot as of lately. I keep telling myself i can make it and i can do it. Which only leaves me really exhausted and worn out. Though things are slowly wrapping up, scrc is coming up this weekend and sfc is over now. So that frees up some empty spaces right durr.

The fifth one were something else, but i cant remember at this moment. So after the homily he started to take the people w/cancer to be healed. They all lined up in front of the alter and one by one they started to rest in the spirit. Then the people w/frozen arms were healed. He's a really funny priest his jokes were funny. Reirich and i left bout 930pm and there were still tons of people durr. The church was pretty packed. Id say bout 70-75% of it was filled. Majority of them being filipino.

Skool was aiight, roselyn didnt show up ha and i even saved a seat for her too! We ran into each other later after class she told me she over slept. I so wanted to do that this morning, i felt so lazy being i woke up 740am to get my books. I told her she didnt miss anyting in class all juss basic review stuff still. THough tomorrow were getting to deepa stuff. I was kinda falling asleep in bof of my classes today. Nothing really interesting happened at skool. After the first week its juss boring cuz you already see the people in your class. IN speech 105 we watched some video of some guy who takes photos for national geographic and i guess the whole point of the video was to embrace life. Embrace it through the people you come in contact with, nature all that stuff. In order to leave class we had to explain wha we got out of the video. I was dyin to get out off durr so i volunteered first.

Work was coo the 'senior' haha rec leader put in her notice today. Which was only a one week notice, not two. Then she asked my supervisor for a copy of a resgination to show for her records. Well he told she needed to make one in order for her to get a copy.
So she quickly drafted a letter and then scribbled her name to the bottom of it. I guess seh didnt even bother to check cuz she had put words together that didnt even make sense. She realized that when she came back from the park and redrafted it. So now we have another position open, thas the 8th person weve gone through within a year! Can you believe that?! Im the only one whos managed to stay content. Heif called me today and we talked briefly. SHe told me she quit her job at the pre-school cuz she felt the director was playing favortism towards her daughter.

I invited joanne last nite to prayer meeting, along w/hydee yesterday after mass. Tita marissa is doing her part too in building up the female ration in prayer meeting. She must also agree, the male ratio is going up and the female is going down. haha Its funny tita marissa's daughter is in like 2 of my classes. I have plans on going to liawang next tues. evening. Probably will be the only time ill get to go unless durrs like an SH holiday going on. haha Im excited for 'SH cafe' to come! its gonna be tight, juss getting together w/all the different prayer communities. I gotta start checkin on whos gonna participate. Ill start more on that once SCRC is over. Once scrc is ova, then durr be more time. Woo scrc is this weekend! im so hyped up and excited! its soo like a catholic olympics you got the opening ceremonies which takes place on fri. Then you have the closing ceremonies or mass i should say which is the sunday. I remember getting to curry one of the scrc flags. It was crazy we had to practice that stuff.

The soratorios came back tonite, yay! I missed them while they were gone. NOw theyre back! woO! Dang i wonder if boss lady is going back to work tomorrow. If she does oh man thas tiring, but big ups to her. I didnt get to really finish the end of poetic justice last nite, which sucked. The tracking on the vhs ended up getting bad so i had to fast forward to really watch anything. The movie wwas really good though. haha I cant seem to find the battery charger for my digicam. I had used ony once and i left plugged in and i wonder if my mom put it away some whurr. She doesnt remember if she did or not. SO now i gotta find cuz i need to charge this baby up for the weekend. I need to buy a bigger memory stick but i dont got $$ to do that as of now.

We got ink in our printer again yay! I printed out this morning my sfc pics, well juss the ones ive been posting on my blog. I put them on my board @ work. Its still crazy knowing that is already ova. Even though i complained throughout the whole 8 weeks. It seemed longer than 8 weeks though. Half those people who graduated w/me i didnt even know or talk to. Sfc grad was like a real grad too cuz yo ugot awards for perfect attendance and all that stuff. Jeanne and i didnt qualify for sfc honor roll, oh well at least we graduated. I got to be in the 'cool' group for the skit thingy. I was asked to be in the 'cool group' the pic i posted yesterday is the 'cool group.' hahaha So my aunt asked me this morning how come i always ahve a 'goofy' look when i take pics. Meaning my open mouf pics. I like taking open mouf pics, cuz its boring juss taking regular 'smile' pics. So i gotta throw some 'flava' into it. Jennif likes my open mouf pics! THough i do have pics were im regular juss smile, check the v2 website and youll see some of them durr.

Got to go to adoration before class today and still mangaged to find parking! praise God! woo i felt i should go before going to skool , juss a great way to start off the day. After the mass @ st. polycarp i made my way back over durr to sit and relax for a while durr. That felt good, juss talking and listening ot Jesus. Im still praying bout a certain thing so i continually ask for your prayers! thanks! Tomorrow nite is gonna be a busy nite, i got two meetings i have to attend. Council meeting so they can approve the new employee benefits and then i got scrc final core group meeting. The above picture is michelle and i. I was taking a ju ju be shot cuz that day i had talked ot him and he asked me to take 'jumbo shots' in honor of him. I couldnt resist, especially since there are really d0pe shawtys @ sfc. haha ahh i can twait till fri!




Hurr is the last sfc grad pic to post!

"Everywhere I go, Every smile I see, I know you are there, Smilin' back at me..."im done, im out GOd bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home