Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, August 29

"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure; To find him, the greatest human achievement." -St. Augustine

Sorry i dont have any new pics to post until i get the ones i took at yfc. I am exhausted ive been on the go since hmm 8am. I went to pick up my check today. Went to skool deposited it took care of that stuff. Went to stop by the daycurr to check on things over durr. I miss that place, though i know i cant come back. I cant do it physically w/errthang else im doing. I dont think my body will be able to handle those kids on fridays. Stopped by st. peter chanel to see if durr was confession going on but durr wasnt. Went home to get some stuff to bring to the beach. PIcked up the pizza for work and then went to the beach. THe beach was fun, my boss was durr and he went in the water. Oh man i didnt expect him to get int he water. I love going to beach and juss relaxing. Juss chilled and watched the kids and enjoyed the view.

My coworker who ended up quitting today was complaining to my other coworker bout the table. My boss brought this 6' table to put the pizza on from work. Well the girl who quit was saying like it wasnt worf carrying and its better off getting a portable table. This is mean i know so i told my coworker that i was gonna make her carry part of the table since she likes to complain. So as we were packing up and errthang i asked her to help get the table. WEll she only went a few steps and ended up quitting. Yeah i know it was mean, i guess my idea kinda backfired on me! Unloaded errthang and juss chilled for a while. BEing that she quit, i gotta work thurs. nites now. Which sucks now i dont want to work the evenings.

After work i went home for a bit dropped off some left over pizza and then jammed to get over to confession. Fr. Greg pretty much answered my question bout some stuff. HE told me to read proverbs 27, i was dissapointed but well see what happens. Mass was good, i gotta get into the habbit again of going to daily mass. MAybe ill try to go @ 8am again. When i did going to mass as my lent offering, i ended up sticking to it except messing up twice. Imma see if i can try doing that again. My rosary that i hang over my mirror broke again. Well juss a bead and a half broke. So now imma put my rose smelling rosary over it. Ive been going to st. peter chanel lately for adoration and its helped me out a lot. Praise God for that. Saw fred and babyvee at mass, but didnt a chance to talk to them cuz they stayed for the rosary afterwards.

After mass i had gone home and i checked the sunday bulletin to make sure the sre meeting started @ 8pm. I checked and it said 7pm! i was like agh! im so late cuz i told achie and jeanne to bee durr @ 8pm. I had to call them and straighten things out w/them. Good thing they were bof durr already. Sre meeting went well, im excited for another yurr full of learning and new challenges. Achie and will be teaching euch III 6-12 grade. I hope i get some new kids in the class, though its gonna be great seeing the old ones. Jeanne will be right next door w/me teaching 6-12 euch II w/the mexican helping her. I told jeanne thatd itd be d0pe maybe one nite whurr we can combine classes and do an activity. Tues. imma teach confirmation I, as for my aide i dont know. The policy for the diocese is errteacher must have an aide. The aide is for the teachers own protection agaisnt kids who might accuse sexual harassment.

So for my aide, i didnt know who to choose or ask being that i cant take anyone out of sh. A name came into mind and it was leslie from SOL. I called her up and she was interested, praise God so shell get back to me next week. HOpefully she'll take it. I juss need an aide who is on furr w/their faith. SOmeone who knows, understands and practices the teachings of the church. NOt juss any random purrent wholll only want ot pass out papers and pencil and want to learn stuff. I need someone who i can rely on to take over the class in event that i may not be able to teach one nite.

Picked up some metal sign holders @ work then dropped them off @ the soratorios. Talked to banne for a while then i was off again. i was debating whether to go to savio for adoration or juss go home. i wanted to go to adoration but juss the drive over durr. I forgot bout st. peter chanel having it also. As i was driving i was talking to leslie from sol on the phone bout it. SHe said juss go and chill over durr. I did ending up going and it was realxing. I spent a little over an hour over durr juss letting errthang out. Talking and juss lifting my heart up to him. IVe been wanting to go or been meaning to go to St. DOminic Savio for a while but juss never made it. Im glad i ended up going tonite. As i was praying i said, "God thatd be funny if someoone from sh came hurr.' Next thing i know i see aela and archie walk in the door! hahah that was funny. HAd a nice conversation w/jeanne outside of sre meeting tonite. We talked for a long time, until we bof had to go pee really bad! TOnite wsa juss one great nite.


SCRC is hurr! yay!!!

"I get the chills when you in my sight feels like it's meant to be right..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home