Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, September 29

"The cross is the way of hope..."

Man what a long busy day once again. Then again what day of the week isnt busy for me? Especially now that SRE is back in session, i really need to make sure i get enough rest. I need to remind myself to take it easy and to give my body time to rest. I thought i was starting to get sick after that long nite being in the cold w/allergies on thurs. Apparently, i didnt get sick praise God! Boss lady's big boss told me about the guy who stanton hired as their new youf outreach coordinatory. He was telling me how the guy was juss wearing himself down, doing too many things @ one time. I thought whoa that sounds juss like me at times. So if it seems like i look tired or im wearing myself thin, please remind me to get rest and take it easy. THanks! ?

I woke up really tired for mass this morning, i thought the long hot shower would help but i was still tired after that. We had this bishop from nigeria celebrate mass this morning. At times it was hard to understand him cuz of his accent. He talked bout being a baptised christian is living the life Christ did. Then he said to check yourself and see if YOURE living the way of Christ. The bishop said something really good bout temptations and the devil. He said dont dialouge w/the devil cuz it will only lead you to sin and fall into temptation. When you fall into temptation, and you listen to the devil, youre letting Christ loose. That was something that stuck out to me.

Went to ihop w/the fam bam tribe and we were waiting to get our table. I saw the coupons my mom was holding turns out the 'buy 1 meal, get one free' kinda deal was only good during the week days. We ended up leaving and going to hometown buffet instead! haha Dont go to hometown in the late morning like after 10am. It ends up being really crowded and instead of getting the, 'please seat yourself sign.' you ahve to get the 'please wait to be seated.' Anyway hometowns still has good stuff to eat! yum!

Came home and rested my body for a while, being that i knew i was going to be traveling later on that afternoon. I asked the souls in purgatory to wake me up @ 2pm and they did well a little after 2pm. I woke up really tired still and wanting to go back to sleep. I pushed myself to get up and then went to spv for music ministry practice. Took aela and achie to work to check out the hall and kitchen. So they have an idea of what the place looks like and the kitchen area as well.

Rushed over to uci for the kick off mass in the plaza. I thought i was going to be late, but i got there juss in time. Great mass!! Auxiliary Bishop Dominic Luong celebrated mass along w/ Chaplin Fr. Pat. Each of the 5 Catholic communities inside uci helped put togeher the mass. They had the different flag representing each of the different countries. Actually it was like a international mass. THey had vietnamese dancing, taglog songs, korean readings, and mixed languages of the prayers of the faithful. All the ethnic groups wore their ethnic clothing. The bishop had a great homily. Talking bout never forgetting your roots and spreading the message everywhere you go.

Big ups for Mark anthony in puttign together the whole mass. Dang that guy is hardcore, not only is he in charge of YFC irvine. He's also the president of the Catholic Community @ uci. He overseas all 5 of the different catholic groups on campus. Praise God that he's so open to let God use him wherever he is needed. It was cute, his whole family was there at mass. They had special seats too under a canopy. After mass was a bbq, they had hamburgers and chips and potatoe salad. I guess the hamburgers were donated by carl's jr.

Im starting to get to know more people at uci now. Well the people involved w/the catholic community that is. Today some guy asked if i go to uci cuz he sees me a lot over there. I was like umm no haha Mark anthony's mom asked the same thing, if i go to uci. This other guy from Love of God, oxnard remembered me and asked if i went to uci also. He then asked if i remembered him, i said honestly no sorry. I felt bad, but i wasnt bout to lie and say oh yeah i know you. haha I stayed at the end to help clean up, i thought id lend a helping hand. It was actually fun watching errone work together to help clean up. There was lots of food left over. I finally left @ 815 pm cuz i was exhausted myself. Came home @ 830pm and put together the final last min. touches for SH cafe. im so excited for it to come! I hope this week goes by fast!


Countdown till SH Cafe...5 more days

"In this moment, may my heart be true, in this moment, may my eyes see you. May my life be a reflection of the light of your perfection..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home