Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, September 27

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey..."

I made a quick brief entry yesterday describing how well boss lady's event went last nite. You know what was funny, well boss lady's big boss so that would make him big boss man since he's the director. So anyway he was looking in the box to see what treats he was gonna take home. Well he was taking forever to pick them. Its not like they were 100 different ones to choose from either. Well on the way back to dropping them off @ the senior center, the burr was said to me, "You know when that guy the director was picking out the box i was thinking 'agh hurry up' youre taking forever!" hahaha i started to laugh and i told him that was exactly the same thing i was thinking in my head at the time! oh man well i guess as the saying goes, "great minds think alike!"

I had boughten my director. my boss pandesal rolls yesterday on my way to work. He told me the other day when teh city had golidlocks for lunch how he loves the rolls. Agh i had to do my politics and bought him pandesal. haha i was able to leave work early yesterday! yay! haha
Not much really happened at work yesterday. Actually, the kids and i made chicken alfredo w/angel hurr noodles. It was the best! Included w/the chicken i added spinach and mushrooms mixed in w/parmesan cheese. One day i want to pretend to do my own cooking show @ work w/the kids.

I dont know if you ever watched on the food network that show 'emeril live.' Well he has this expression when he drops in the spices. He goes 'BAM!' real loud. For example he'll say i think its time we bring it up a notch and then he throws down the spice while yelling, 'BAM!' For me when i do my show and its time to drop in the spices, imma yell 'AGH!" hahaha then the kids along w/the crowd well yell 'AGH!' w/me! hahahaha I think its time we bring it up a notch, hurr we go 'AGH!' hahaha

One of the parents was telling me she had surgery a while back during ther summer. Well i guess that morning before surgery she wasnt able to go to mass. She had missed mass, shee was so upset cuz she wantes to receive Jesus right before surgery. Well she went to the rectory inside the hospital and the i guess they said there were no priest around at that time. While talking to the rectory secretary, out comes a priest. The lady was so excited so she told the priest she had missed mass but really wanted to receive Jesus before going into surgery. The lady told me that her and the priest went into the chapel said a little prayer and then he gave her communion. After she received communion she felt so at peace. The surgery ended up going well after that. Praise God for such strong faith. It was really something i needed to hurr.

She brought me the 'pieta' book, its a small book with novena prayers and other prayers. Shes really nice lady, errtime she drops by she asks to pray for her. Its such a blessing to openly talk bout my faith and shurr it w/others i work with. Especially the parents who have their children participate in my programs. When were inside the kitchen, one of the kids told that lady;s daughter she couldnt cook cuz it was already too late. The little girl told the mom, and the mom said, 'Dont worry what they say, theyre not in charge. Mr. Ja$on will protect you, he's your guardian angel.' When i heard that i was like awww, it really meant a lot and it felt good inside.

Those are juss small friendly reminders i think that God makes aware to me. Like he juss renforces to me that He put me whurr im at for many reasons. So praise God for having a really good iob. A job that produces good fruits to the community. Im treated so well over there, that i dont think i could possibly go anywhurr else. I guess you could say the city spoils me. Have my own office, my own classroom, i help make admin. decisions etc. etc. The job also humbles me a lot of times also. IT truly is a blessing working durr.

YOu knwo what sucks well i had bad allergies last nite. When my allergies act up i feel like crap. Many times i wanted to sneeze but it wouldnt come out. I could feel it but it wasnt able to sneeze. I feel ike what superman feels when he gets next to kyrptonite haha. ANywya the only thing that really clears it up is clairtan. Well we use to have a prescription but we ran out. So i was stuck rubbing my nose all nite at kojis. By the way, thanks mizike for the drinks and the sushi! So today i went to go see if i could fill the prescription well they couldnt since the drug is now over the counter type. I buy the package which was like $6 and when i opened it, there was only 5 pills! agh! i was like this is dumb why didnt they juss make it 6 pills why is uneven for?! That was a total rip off! i couldnt believe there was only 5 pills in there and i paid $6 for it! agh!!!

Went to mass @ spv my last real trip w/the neon since i knew my curr was supposedly gonna get finished today. I love when fr. paul serves mass, hes like one of my favorite priests. He's always there to listen. He always says hi and hugs me when he sees me. Really d0pe priest, and juss the way he does mass. How he holds up the eucharist for a while and the blood. Then the songs he adds to the mass. Today in his homily he was talking bout we should ask ourselves, Who is Jesus to me?

In todays gospel Jesus asked his apostles who people said He was. Again he asked them who do people say He is? So who is Jesus to us? Is he a magican? is He juss a good man? Is he a healer? Is he a problem solver? Jesus tells us that basically His mission was to serve to the people. To give his life on that tree on calvary so all humanity may live. So we could all live and be free from sin. Fr. said in todays gospel Jesus is personally asking us, 'Who am i to you!?" 'What do I want from Jesus? Fr. then said that Christanity is to giving ourselves to others. Christanity isnt about being living a comfortable or safe life. Christanity is being as Christ did. So when you get the chance ask yourself and reflect 'Who is Jesus to you? and wha do you want from Him?"

Yesterday Fr. brennan talked bout faith. How in the gospel King Herrod was hurring things bout Jesus and became anxious to see who this guy was. Well were all trying to see Jesus right? In faith we believe we see Jesus-but where? We see Jesus on a cross on one dark afternoon on calvary. Yes, we may see JEsus in other people who inspire us. Most of all, we see Jesus during the breaking of the bread. We see Jesus when that piece of bread and that cup of whine becomes the flesh, the soul and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ. Its so amazing how we can see Jesus errday, whenever we wanted to. Each day we are invited to partake in the breaking of the bread. IN receiving Jesus and become one with Him. Wha more could you ask for?

Man bible diary's help out a lot! I gotta give it up to my yfc friend, krystal fama for intro. me to the bible diary concept. I like how it has lines to either use it as a prayer journal or to write down thoughts or good notes from a homily. I bring mine to mass errday to write down what the homily is about. Often times when homilies are really good, i tend to forget at the end of mass what the whole thing was about. Id only remember parts of it and even then the thoughts are incomplete. So bible diarys help you remember and reflect what the gospel was about. yay for bible diarys.

I finally got my curr back today! oh man oh man after weeks and weeks of using that stupid neon i have my curr back. The damage was $6100 something, they repaired the front and back bumpers. Fixed the trunk part and gave it a paint job. So pretty much the curr looks almost brand new. As i drove it to the furr it was weird. I felt lower and it took me a while to get use to errthang again. Though im so happy its back! I missed having a cd player in teh curr and its too much of a hassles to do the cd adaptor thing. Even though i had it in the neon, most of the time i juss used the radio. Man it feels good to have my civic back.

Went to the spv furr w/fred, errone was durr. The soratorios, reirich, mike, the burr and me! It was fun, the placed was jam packed as it is erryear. YOu had the teens hanging out in the parking lot area in between the gates and the rides. They all juss chill durr and do whatvers. There was this one hot girl durr, but i think she had a bf. Saw many people i knew, the usuals.
Took leilani on a couple of rides, i wanted to go but they woudlnt let me. Ill never forget the time when my aol best friend and i went 2 yurrs ago. We played the ring toss game, whurr you throw it over to the win the soda. Well i gave her $ and she got it around the bottle. Then people yelled out, 'weiiiiiiner' haha it was funny.

Us guys marketed that one ladder game. Whurr you had to climb up the ladder without falling. We attracted crowd as we made the football team try the game over and over again. IN fact the girl gave us 3 free games as we helped her market. Once you go up and you fall down it makes you want to go right back up and try again. Errone got close but never ended up winning. We were there for at least the last half hour of the furr. It was fun, good times good times. I was telling fred and banne bout the gravitron ride. Say i went on the ride and i threw up as the ride was spinning, then it would get on errones face. Theyd say 'ewwww thas gross!' then id say 'agh no lift it up, youre in church grounds.' hahaha Fun stuff!

I was watching dismissed tonite and the guy took the girl to a zoo. I think it was like bush gardens or something. At first i thought why would you want to take a girl to the zoo on the first date? Then the more i thought bout it, i was like oh i guess. The zoo is real chill, kick back, a place to get to know someone and show them a good time. A lot different then juss going to eat a restaraunt and watch a movie. The part i thought was dumb was the guy had the zoo staff put the huge snake over her shoulders. I wouldnt do that ha youre gonna end up skurring the girl.

The otehr guy took the girl to i guess this club/restaraunt type joint. Though when he used the time out currd it backfired on him. The girl was saying when shes talking shes like it when people are interested in the conversation. YOu know pay attention to wha she was saying. Turns out the guy wasnt really paying attention. It looked like he wasnt really listening to wha she was saying. So during the dismissal thas when the girl told him that she learned during the 'time out' that it didnt seem like he was paying attention to her. With that he got dismissed and the zoo guy won.


Whurr would you take someone one a first date?

"When i saw you across the room, i felt my heart go boom, boom, boom..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home