Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, September 24

"Fill yourselves first, and then only will you be able to give to others." - St. Augustine

I dont have any real pics to post tonite. Ive pretty much used up all the pictures ive taken within the past couple weeks. So until i get some more then its going back to plain blog. I like this quote cuz its something that i constantly have to remind myself. Its the same message, God tends to tell me through others also. Im the type of person who always likes to help someone out. I do my best to serve to my brothers and sisters needs. Whether its something small or something big, i do my best to make myself available. To me i see myself as a pretty reliable/responsible person.

Speaking of that the otehr day in my interpersonal comm. class we had to look at our classmates and think what flower, car, food, color and pet they would be. I was told id be a honda, only cuz hondas are reliable. So my point is, often times i get drained out serving, yet i continue to do it anwyay. St. AUgustine makes a statment saying we must be able to help ourselves first, in order ot help others. If were not spiritually/physically/emotionally in tact w/.ourselves how do you expect to give to others? I guess the lesson for today is, make sure youre okay w/yourself first before you try to help someone else.

LASt nite was juss d0peness, i was able to party w/Jesus again, but this time at a different location. St. Polycarp the catholic churhc by my work had their monthly adoration. BEing that it was so nurr by, i stopped by. I love going to visit Jesus durr cuz they have those kneelers right in front of the blessed sacrament. So for me its more intimate and im able to focus more cuz its smack right in front of me. I felt once again so peaceful, at the same time the spanish group was durr praying the rosary. Inbetween each decade was a song. Another reason it was so d0pe is riht in back of the blessed sacrament they ahve the mural. Its tile mural of a big monstrous w/the eucharist in the middle. HOw could you be distracted with all those d0pe things right in front of you.

Thas bout the only exciting thing that happened yesterday. Or i guess that would be my highlight of the day for yesterday. Today i had teh pleasure of talking to reirichs girllllllllfriend haha Cool chick i tell you, we were talking online forever bout skool, people we know, etc. etc. Man this girl knows errone from OC to cerritos to norwalk. I think her and rerich are having a friendster competiion on the number of friends they could get. haha Turns out she went to kennedy and knows a grip of people i know. Including my cousins and my AOL best friend. She also knows jay da banker's brother as well as my friend ryan;s sister. I found she;s nicoles cousin. It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, its a small, small world.

Mass was good at St. Peter Chanel, Fr. ed spoke bout St. Pio about how he receieved the stigmata willingly to suffer for the conversion of sinners. He talked bout two different type of sufferings, i forgot what they were though. I shouldve written them down. Good homily though. I guess fred was durr though i didnt see him. Work was really busy and hectic today. Gave out two hall rental estimates. Can you believe its bout $2000 to rent out the hall @ my work. Yet people still continue to put down their money. Its great how i can use it almost anytime for almost nothing.

TOnite was my last nite as prayer leader, i resigned from prayer leading(not prayer meeting haha) for now until summer or late spring. The past couple nites i was preparing in prayer for tonite, asking God to use me. I told Him tonite, i was surrendering errthang i had to Him tonite. Fr. Engel gave a really good talk, he referred to that movie the 'debut.' Then i heard tito tom tell aela hes been looking for that movie. Perhaps ill let him borrow mine, and inform him also to watch 'diary of a gangsta sucka' starring SH's own alred perdito. Maybe him and tita cora can make it a blockbuster nite watching the debut and fred's movie! haha

Fr. Engel gave me some really good advice tonite after prayer meeting. Cleared up a couple of questions i had and now i know exactly what to do now. Yay for Fr. Engel! Mc Donalds was fun talking bout friendster stuff. Apparently i guess there are some people whom im going to need to add. I had good time spitting game at the Mc donalds worker, too bad she was murried! haha jk I like people who may not enjoy what they do as living but can joke. The girl durr @ mcdonalds was juss totally coo w/us. She joked around and was juss chill.

I had to do my intercultural paper tonite, a 4 page paper on someone of a different culture. I had to interview someone and write out what i found out. Then the similiarites between mine and the person i interviewed. Then i had to write bout how can we bridge the gap between different cultures. The paper ended up being 4.5 pages long! woo thas one proj. out of the way, 1 more to go. I heard a d0pe song on the beat today, its called 'love angel.' THe girl sounded like jlo but i guess her name is jays and its produced by r. kelly. SRE starts next week, i pray that this yur will be a fruitful one w/many blessings!


PRayer group world tour hurr i come again...

"Feels like I just walked right out of heaven..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home