Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, September 25



"Keep the vision deep in your hearts until it moves you to act. Believe it, Live it and Leave it..."

First off check these equations out...
JPFish187: god card +attitude =Gail
DaYsL33pR: no sense of humor + fish = jason fish

Gail has been telling me shes been in search for a good catholic man of steel. I had told her the other day to look no futher for it is right in front of her. She still has flashbacks of when her and i went to SOL winter formal. It was like a hs dance, she was alone, she was feelin rather low, she needed someone to lift her spirits up. So i dropped in on a dance juss to take a glance and there was this lovely thing, she was more than enough. I asked Gail for her hand said would you like to dance? So pleased that i had asked that she quickly took my hand and we danced and fell in love at a winter formal. hahaha

Gail told me that was like on the daydreams she had today. While we were dancing she said, 'Oh jason, i dont want this nite to ever end.' hahaha all i can say is whoa gaiL!


Adoration is juss the best!

"PLay another slow jam this time make it sweet, on a slow jam for my baby and me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home