Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, August 28

I got a new Jesus Piece Friends!

"Yesterday, on approaching the Most Blessed Sacrament, i felt myself burning and i had to withdraw. I am astounded that so many who receieve Jesus are not reduced to ashes..."

I think that quote pretty much speaks for itself, it really hit me when i read it. Thas why i decided to post it as today's quote. When you do read it, it has so much meaning to it. I dont know bout you guys, but i watch people when they receive communion. (Well after im done praying i watch people.) It's sad how so many people who come up to recieve Jesus have yet no reverence for it. It saddens me to see that, it makes you want to tap them on teh shoulder and say, 'umm excuse me, do you not know who you're receiving juss now?!' At any rate, we juss gottta continue to pray for those who show no reverence or lack of reverence for the Eucharist.

Let's see it's been a couple of days since ive last blogged. Ive been too tired, i think i am getting old...oh why?! My body is slowing down...oh why?! Aw heck and im only 22! haha Not a whole lot has taken place within the past couple of days, but i shall update you on whas going on w/me. Geez, i havent really visited any other communities, as of lately. Well actually i take that back, ive been at st. lucy's quite a bit these past couple weeks. I'll get into that later though...moving on!

The first week of skool has been cool, its always interesting to see the big crowds of people the first week. THen as the semester progresses, it seems the same way w/the people. The people slowly sturrt to dwindle down. You'll run into all these people who you may of had in previous semsters or people that you know from hs or whurrever. Then by the 1st month into the new skool yurr you dont see them anymore. The purrt that sucks bout the first week is that purrking can be so difficult to find. Agh!! This guy i was sitting next to during class on thurs. had this trucker hat that said, 'my space. A place for my friends.' With the 'my space' logo on it. I was laughing to myself when i saw that.

Speaking of myspace, being that ive juss joined im slowly trying to learn all those new exciting features friendster never had. THough i think i like friendster better cuz it shows you how youre connected to that person. Or how people are connected to you, maybe im juss biast cuz thas wha i joined first. At any rate, ever since ive joined ive been trying to build up my 'friends list.' Ha i wanted to be cool like other people have like 100+ friends. Though it doesnt look like a whole lot of people jumped on the myspace wagon as i thought. Theyre probably like me who juss didnt want to bother trying reinvent the game. Thas why i dindt want to register for the stupid website, and then i did...agh!!! oh well!

Work was pretty chill on thursday. We had the kid's day at the purrk, praise God for skool cuz i didnt have to set up in the morning! ha my coworker has been sick pretty much all week. He had juss turned 21 last thurs. and had gone to vegas ova the weekend. Ha he came back sick, from all that drinking and partying! ha! Anyway, the event was coo, juss had to do the whole 'clean up' aspect which is agh! haha After reading jaymee's blog i guess they did stop by. I think it was best that they didnt go anyway cuz the kids from the boys & girls club are obnxious. I was able to leave early yay!!

After work i was on the phone for bout an hour talking to bio girl. We've been playing phone tag all week, trying to meet up during skool. WEll not juss her and i, but like errone else in the class from last semester. Anyway, so after work i finally was able to get in contact w/her. Fun convo, did a lot of catch up(catch up, ketchup) bout how our summers went. Told her bout the trip to maui and she told me bout her trip to tahitti. If you recall, ive mentioned before in previous entries, that she's a polynesian dancer. This is the same girl that was always telling us bout her stupid weird controlling bf.

So i had asked her how her bf was doing and she was like oh he's changed. He doesnt do the whole verbal abuse thing anymore. I told her that was good, but wha convicted him to change. Supposedly i think they broke up agaiun or something and then she didnt talk to him for a whole two weeks. Then it convicted him to change after that, the only thing is now, he's insecurr w/himself. Example, well being his skool yurr hasnt sturrted yet he decided to take a couple of classess @ cypress. So he's got classes like right next her and right after her class is over he runs over to her and blah blah.

Then check this out, on thur way home from skool theyre at the stop light, and i guess these guys in the curr next to her whurr checking her out. He literally gets out of his curr and goes up to guys in the other curr. He then sturrts to yell at them, telling them to stop checking his girl out blah blah. She felt so emburrsed she told me. THen says, 'see you at home babe!' Crazzzzy huh! i guess she told me that his parents are in the middle of getting a divorced, so that probably plays a factor. I dont know though...Anyway i asked her wha she was doing and so since we bof werent doing anythign we had gone out. It was fun, we had gone to city walk, since ive been wanting to go thurr since geez who knows how long. I even tried to get reirich to go two weekends ago. We walked around and then decided since all the sturrs were closing to go watch a movie. Ha we ended up watching 'Exorcist: THe Beginning.' Oh man!

After coming out of watching the Excorcist, i was kinda shaken up. Maybe i was juss being oa, but it was to the point whurr i wanted to make a trip to the blessed sacrament. Thurrs some purrts that seemed fake, but juss the basis of the sturry line was crazy. Some purrt whurr i was like oh crap! ha THough in the beginning i was getting real sleepy cuz all of the talk. I was telling bio girl that its sad how people were laughing during the movie or after cuz they dont realize that stuff happens in real life. When i got home i was on the phone w/alaine and i tripped out cuz my sister's curr alurm sturrted to go off. THen i see this curr in front of my driveway and see someone getting out. Which turned out to be my sister, i jumped when the curr was going off! haha oh maaan...

Good convo on the way home which we were totally laughing cuz one of her best friends is nicole rosales! Then she was like oh the girl whos singing on your vmail has a pretty voice. Then i found out that she knew toni! haha We were like whatta small world it really is! Oh yeah then she also told me that while her and i were on the phone earlier that day, her bf had called. He called and was like, 'cassi, why do guys check you out for?' THen ssaid something like 'youre effing ugly, i dont know why i go out w/you.' Something ot that extent, then hangs up. She was juss like whatever.

Friday, was my 'run errands, go to mass/confession day.' Usually thas wha i use my fridays for, i try to make them productive as possible. I washed my curr in the morning and finally cleaned the inside after so long. Went to meet up w/jay da banker and had lunch w/him at in n out. After went to cerritos mall to exchange my sweater/jacket @ AF. I tell you, youre always bound to run into someone @ cerritos mall, never fails. I ran into one of my confirmation kids thurr! ha I always see that kid at that mall. Its crazy to see those kids grow up, they grow up so fast! To think these kids were only like 12-13 when i first had them, now theyre like wha 14-15. Sophmores in HS now...praise God for given me the opportunity to grow w/them. Ive learned so much bout gosh juss kids and teaching in general through them. Thas a whole nother blog entry, i'll save that for some other time.

I had to be back by 3pm cuz the burr was coming over to notarize some papers for my parents. Agh! the burr was late! haha So i ended up falling asleep waiting for him, and im awaken as he comes into my room and disturbs my rest. Oh why?! Then as im trying to finish putting together my talk for St. Lucys that nite, agh he's bothering me again! agh! So i ended up putting togeter last min. stuff for my talk for st. lucys. Went to 515pm mass @ sPv, came home and left for st. lucys. It's been forever since ive gone thurr to visit them. Praise God cuz thurr community is slowly growing. Its soo funny cuz theyre soo like LF! Like a clone of LF!

So i gave a talk for them on the 'five building blocks of fellowship.' I think it went well, i gave it to the youf/young adults. You know youre audience understands wha youre saying, when you see them nodding thurr heads. I really made a point to emphasize two major points, accountablity and hospitality. How you gotta take accountability for your actions and who you are, wha you say and do reflects the community. Then hospitality, juss how this really plays a major factor in helping any community grow. Praise God it went well!

Okay well im going to stop hurr and talk bout the rest of the weekend tomorrow. Yay!

Holla Back!

toni: so how do you know cassi???? i almost fell off my chair when i read your im. not because it was THAT shocking...there was a spider on my desk. true story.
Agh cassi was in my bio class last semester and we became friends yay!! haha youre so funny tonz, ha you make me laugh! true story.

jon: *looks around innocently* what article? i didnt hear about ne article? must be a rumor spread by the fredberg corp =P unless of course you're willing to provide the indepth interview =D
Dang you guys sound like some major harcurr newspaper comp. or something. ha

Alaine: hahah
ha youre weird alaine!

Alaine: tru that tru that..stop sippin on the hatearade myspace is better!
I think i like friendster better

mikeTM: agh, u know myspace is way tighter than friendster!
I think i like friendster better

Jon: wow ur tagboard is over here again... haha neway "i joined that freakin myspace bandwagon too"
Agh it was up above the other day, i think cuz i posted anotha pic which made go down. Agh were myspace bandwagon hoppers!

Jon: haha i dont think i want to dedicate as much time on it as i did wid friendster either! sure it may look like i dont have a lot of friends but, they can check friendster!!
Agh i know wha you mean, but it looks like ive already sturrted to do that! Oh whY?!

arisa: hi jason! wow long time, no read your blog! hope all is well!
Agh hi friend!!! I know its been forever since youve blogged yourself! Agh get crackin on that stuff! Agh it was niec seeing you again friend! yay!

j'me (HOJ): hey isda! umm yea i feel on u on the vocation thing..im thinking about the sisterhood, but it's hard to discern what HE wants bc for most girls they get a maternal drive..
Yeah being pushed to a religous vocation isnt coo unless youve discerned yourself thas youre calling. Material drive is my whole thing too ha i can be very materialistic.

j'me (HOJ): but yea i'll pray for u..pray for me too plz..im still young @ 16 but still deciding.. God Bless
Yeah pray for me and i'll pray for you! Praise God though that youre even thinking bout that religous vocation. Some girls your age dont even bother thinking bout it.

Alaine: lol SOMEONE jumped on the bandwagon and joined myspace ahahhah
Dang youve really hit up the tagboard this time around!

Alaine: AHAHHAHA you guys are SOOOOOO weird
Agh no dont hate cuz youre not like us! haha

burr: then i'd say 'agh nothing's the matter freind' haha
burr: and u'd say 'what's the matter freind?'
burr: agh me and you started eyeore talk when u use to call me and i would say 'agh hi friend..'
Agh i know friend, we sturrted the whole eyeore talk yay!!! haha hi friend!! whas the matter friend?! agh nothings the matter friend! hahahahahah

Fredberg, Inc.: agh, bring friends to SH, friend
Agh i know friend imma try friend! haha well see...keep your fingers crossed!
Jerryl: Soooo u are on MYSPACE now? How nice! =P Everyone's making their own MYSPACE nowadays. BTW, it's great that you are writing such long novels about ur life! It keeps me interested. =P
Hye thanks for the props! haha i love your blog entries too yay! I may put all my blog entries and publish them into a book some day! haha jk yeah ive jumped on the stupid myspace train.

banne: thanks hijo for your prayers...u caught me at a weird moment last night when i just needed 2 cry. thnx 4 being there...i'm better now...things r calming down
Not a problem friend!! im always hurr for you no matta wha. Im praying for you! Praise God things are getting better.

anonymous: just like u dnt wnt people pushing u into ur vocation, dont PUSH people into ur religion/religious ways.
Agh look stupid head i have a pretty good idea of who you are. How bout next time you make an 'anonymous' tag, you actually post your name. If youre gonna talk smack, show you are. Its cowardly to say talk and not stand up to wha you say. Agh sorry that im trying to bring people closer to God.

mikeTM: whos profile did u have to see on myspace? eh? eh?
Agh thurrs too many profiles that i had to see that brought me to myspace. One of them was yours friend! hahaha

Fredberg, Inc.: and I hope ur former student becomes SH member!
Hahahaha maybe friend!


Praise God for a fun weekend yay!!!

"HE gives me direction when I can't decide/He is alive!"im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home