Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, February 25

Happy Birfday Mother!

"You never saw Him, and yet believe in Him with sublime and inexpressible joy - a joy which many desire to experience. You are assured that you have been saved by a gratuitous gift, not by our actions -no, but by the will of God through Jesus Christ..."

Today is my mom's fifty birfday! woO! I remember not too long ago reading one of my kid's journal entries, describing who he sees Jesus through. He said he had met Jesus through his mom and how she always is there for him. He sturrted to describe how his mom would cook him a seperate dinner sometimes cuz she knew wha he liked. Or how she always asks if he needs help w/his hw or with anything. He talked bout how much she sacrafices for him, example if he needed lunch $$, his mom would give it to him even if its the last dollar she has in her wallet. As I was reading this, it really reminded me of my own mother. Those are the same exact qualities and traits she has. ALways willing to go the extra mile to make me happy. Praise God for mothers who are always there for you to give you whatever you need. So happy 50 birfday mother!

I was so glad yesterday was thursday! I remember doing the posters on mon. and I was like ahhhh I cant wait till the weekend comes. So thankful that I have fridays off woo! Had my usual morning convos. Its like its usual routine errday, to see...agh, morning friend! ha If that doesnt happen the my whole morning is thrown off oh why?! Went to class and another quiz on these italian terms. I have to fix my music sheet the one that I turned it last week, apparently the beams werent thick enough. It was niec cuz we got out of class a whole 45 min. early, the instructor wasnt feeling very well.

Went to go drop off my applications to garden grove school district, hopefully something will happen. Garden grove unified school district is the 2nd best paying school districts I heard. Then Anaheim Union is the first one...thurrs an open instructional assitant position over thurr, so I think I'll put in for that one. Also picked up some other applications for centrailia school distirct. Thurrs a position open for centralia school for instructional assitant special ed. Its only temporary, but my mom says temp. jobs last for bout 6 months. Maan thatd be a luxury to get a job whurr I literally can juss walk to work. Thatd be great! its 3 hours a day, mon. -thursday...wow can't get any better than that! hahah

Work was crazzzy my director the big boss, was gone like all afternoon. Things were a little hectic but it all worked out. Agh my raise still hasnt taken affect yet and I wont get anything until they sit down and go over my eval. So errthang is retro and will juss be added to my next pay check in two weeks. Oh why?! I guess more $$ to have later on. Its juss having to wait after sooo long. Anyway, so thas that all these red tape to cut through juss to get my eval and raise. Good thing I mentioned it otherwise who knows how long it wouldve taken. Catching up w/my boss then rushed home to get ready for SRE.

The kids are quiet, yet theyre so funny. Abe decided he wanted to help me out on thurs. now. I really have an official 'aide' so its kinda nice having someone thurr. Well its not like these kids are a handful anyway. One of them was telling me how he sees michael and jeanne at mass sometimes @ 1045am. Then went on to tell me how they use to play games all the time in thurr class. Ha I had forgotten they were in thurr class last yurr before they were my kids. Sasha was telling me I should retire thiss yurr. ha Juss limit myself to juss one nite, how thurr always desperate fo teachers. We'll see we all gotta move on at one point...So for my lesson last nite, we went to the chapel for adoration. It was nice, the kids liked it.

Went to cresecent for soaking prayer for the final retreat meeting. It really felt good, cuz its been such a long time since I've gone to prayer meeting. I always hurrd how d0pe of a voice chentel has but I never heard it. Until...last nite wow! The spirit was really moving in her...I said to myself hmm I think I've found myself a new voicemail canidate! hahah woo! Its great! Anyway, went to dennys afterwurrds to eat before going to visit Jesus. Our server had waaay too much eye shadow going on thurr, it was like you couldnt even see her eyes.

Anyway, adoration was nice, its always nice, except when you ahve these two guys aruging real loud. So I was sitting thurr reading, reflecting, and praying when these guy named 'scapular bill' interupts people. 'Pardon me for interrupting, but remember terry schavo from florida? PLease pray for her cuz the judge is about to remove the feeding tube...' Then 10 min. passes, 'pardon me for interupting your prayers again, but please remember to pray for our Holy Father whos in the hospital right now...'then asked for the intercession of St. Joseph, Mama Mary and began reading this prayer. Well, then this other goes over to bill and tells him he needs to be quiet cuz people are praying. So then two of them sturrted to argue over it. I understand the ol guys love for prayer but at the same time its hurrd to get back into that state of prayer when youre interrupted.

Holla Back!
burr: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was a good one rangeles!
agh shut up stupidhead! yess!
rangeles: I saw your picture in the dictionary too ... jus look up "drama"
agh really, cuz I thought I saw your picture there too, under maraate! haha
Napoleon: I caught you some delicious bass
agh no more napoleon its already been played out by errone in the world! ha thas all I hurr now is napoleon this napoleon dynmaite that...agh im sick of that movie now! ah
angie: blowing up your tagboard, like you do mine.
angie: lol.
angie: i saw you tonight. at interfaith! wtf? hahaha...hey give my man geeps some credit on the picture entry!

Agh yeah i took the idea off of geeps...yeah i saw you too playing that meaan ol bass! hahaha
mikesizz: agh so much for "tag board going to the bottom of the blog. Those days are over now!" oh why must html difficult our lives haha!
AGh tell me bout it!! oh why?!!
crispy: u love the rain because ur fish. ar ar ar
arrrrr !
deehaw: hi jason! =)
Hi dee!!! when we putting up our sign at interfaith?! haha
Alaine: now lets see who can stay quiet the longest..
haha too bad you lost! hahahah yesss!
Alaine: thats right..cuz our department is tight!
mine dept. was tight too cuz we were A to the S to the Bbbbbbbbbb!
burr: agh don't talk to me cause you're only temp in another dept hahahahaaha
agh! im a temp. w/benefits and powers! haha
burr: agh u place pic of homeless burr oh why!? haha
agh yess thas when you were homeless burr! hahaha
burr: that's tight man! i like all the pictures aww!
agh thanks friend!
Alaine: awwww thats sooo cute! high five friend!
*high five* friend yay!
mikesauce: That's nice! good work friend!
agh thanks friend!
Napoleon: Hey, are you gonna eat your tots?
agh...yes im going to eat them
Fred: dont mind her that much, friend. the hardness of heart falls upon her, so just let it slide.
agh dont mind her...i shouldve complained to the manager, then we wouldve gotten free meal! haha yess! jk
crispy: ok maybe not 7.. more like 3.. hehe
crispy: wat the heck.. u have the same entry like 7 times??

yeah i know sometimes blogger is whack! see you this weekend yay!

Lenten Action.

Share an answered prayer with a friend—give God credit in words. Remember to give thanks to God for what you received.

Prayer

Merciful Father, may our acts of penance bring us your forgiveness, open our hearts to your love, and prepare us for the coming feast of Your resurrection.


THE CALLING-CALLING YOU TOMORROW!!!!


Happy Birfday Mother!!

"Before the night is up, we can get (Riii-oooooh-iiiiight) Get right, we can get right..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home