Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, February 22

It's Calling YOU!

"God is the friend of silence. We need to find GOd, but we cannot find him in noise, in excitement..."

I love the rain, I'm sure many of us or most of you are turrd of the rain. Ha but I love it, I only dont like the rain when I have to drive some place. Yesterday morning was grrreat, laying in bed, not worrying bout having to get up or do anything. Listening to the wind blow, the clouds tremble to the thunder. Hurring the rain fall while being nice and warm in the bed. It's so relaxing that it's great! Hopefully, if I can get a skool district job then I can more days like this yay!! Less hours, more $$ woo! Let's hope...ha

Had lunch w/fam bam yesterday, went to eat at panda inn and it was good! I havent eaten thurr in a while. Its funny errtime we go out to eat w/the tribe, we always have a difficut time deciding whurr to eat. Its always ike uhh I dont know. So my mamma decided to eat at panda inn, since she had a gift currd. Eating the honey walnut shrimp, orange chicken and fried rice ahhh all that was good. Ran a few errands afterwurrds and was in time to watch my soap!

I had watched that movie 'Raise your voice' yesterday, that one music movie w/hillary duff. It's so funny cuz thurrs this guy on thurr. He ends up being hillary duff's bf or whatever in the movie. So I was sitting thurr thinking who does this guy remind me of. His whole personality and juss the way he looks in sense reminded me of someone. Ha halfway through the movie, I realized the guy reminded me of jei franxis. It was kinda funny, if you watch the movie you'll get it...I think.

Went to mass at 515, its been a Se since I've gone to daily mass. I would like to get back in the habit of going again. Anyway, Fr. KEvin had a funny homily today bout judging others. He said one time he told himself he was going to make an effort not to try and judge anyone today. He wakes up, gets reayd for morning prayer in the chapel, and by the time he got thurr he had already judged two people! haha Afterwurrds, he asked how I was doing and told him how I was tyring to look for a new job. He's so funny cuz he told me, 'Im getting a new job too.' I asked him if he was excited. He told me to say excited would be an exaggeration, more less interested to see whurr he's going to be next.

Fun times w/the art committee, reminscing w/boss lady on making posters for ASB. Agh! When I was in ASB I hated making posters! We were responsible for making one poster a week for a sports team. I usually did mine on Mon. to get it over with. I was never really good in poster making anyway, and it reflected last nite. ha The brushes we had whurr too thick to make the letters for each talk. Unfortuately, thurr whurr unsafe labor laws, so I am looking into taking the CEO of the company to court! I've already called my lawyer gloria and were going to make sure that comp. gets shut down for good! haha

So I learned how to post pics now through blogger. It takes about the same amount of time as it did before. THough I like it this way better cuz its cleaner. On top of that I dont have to worry bout my tag board going to the bottom of the blog. Those days are over now! haha Its kinda confusing when you first try and do it, though once you get it, its very simple. I bought a new printer on sun. it's an hp 1315 all in one printer, scanner, copier for only $100. Actually, I saw at surrs a while back for a bit cheaper. I should've boughten it then, but its nice! This one will go in my room once, the other printer is fixed. Its suppose to take 3 weeks to get all fixed agh! soo long!

Anyway, couple of things I forgot to mention. If you have nothing to do this weekend, and you want or are lookign for something to do...then CHECK IT...it's GOD CALLING YOU! hehe 10am- 5pm $1 lunch will be provided, errone whos somebody will be thurr, including God, the BLessed Mother along w/all the Angels and Saints. Something you don't want to miss out on! For moe info. contact me or visit the SH website @ www.servantsheart.faithweb.com!

Then next weekend, if you still have nothing planned. Then why not check out something else thas fresh! Yup thas right, the annual Liwanag Spirit Rally, full of skits, praise & worship, talks and more! I can't wait to see this...for more information on this and a scene from last yurrs spirit rally then check em out on the web @ http://spirit.dos.uci.edu/liwanag/

I forgot to add one moe thing...juss for you reirich! Ü


Servant's Heart let us play hol em to 6 in the mornin!

On a side note, I'm putting in three applications for the garden grove school district. Please keep me in your prayers! I gotta get out of the city before april! ha I keep saying 'Im going to get out before the next month comes' but it keeps getting longer and longer...oh why?!

THE CALLING IS CALLING YOU-5 DAYS AWAY!

"This is my son, my beloved who is already there listen to him..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home