Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, February 20

Randumbness

"Peace is always in God, for God is peace and peace cannot be destroyed , but discord is destroyed..."

I have a lot of randumb thoughts going around in my head tonite. Ha I guess thas wha happens when you stay home on sat. nite w/really nothing to do. It was crazy pouring this morning, I woke up at like around 730am and heard the loudness of thunder. I sturrted to think of those people who sit at nite w/no whurr to go. Then I sturrted to think how skurry it would be driving in the thunder. I wnet back to sleep afterwurrds, till mark anthony called and woke me up. Thas usually why I turn off my phone before I go to sleep. So I dont get awaken w/phone calls or early morning text messages. Then right after he called 10 min. later myron called...so I realized it was time to get up. ha

Spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon at congress. This was actually my first time going, I usually juss go fo youf day. I dont know the talks at congress dont really seem to capture my attention. Anyway, I decided to go juss to check out the vendors, and see if I could find rosary bracelts. So while thurr I met up w/myron, who gave me youf rally fliers. Ran into Chris De Vera and james as well, so we the four of us went to have lunch. Talked bout confirmation and teaching, and all that type of stuff. It was jam packed thurr you couldnt even find a table to sit down and eat.

Afterwurrds then juss walked around w/chris checking out different vendors. Ran into so many different people over thurr. Laura and bianca from SCRC young adult team was thurr. Saw bev from hoj. Who else...well I bought a lot of good books over thurr. I bought 2 different devotionals! haha Imma be set w/email devotionals for the next 2 yurrs! One book is from parde pio and the other one is another Mother Teresa. Then I got this other catholic q & a book, answers questions on the most common questions from moral issues to apologetic church issues.

I ended up staying longer than I was planning to, but it was cool. I had bought bracelts, that I thought were rosary ones. After buying them I learn that they werent rosary bracelts! Oh why?! They were actually juss regular braclets they had an extra 4 beads on thurr. I think I juss got overally excited thinking they were rosary bracelts. Wha I love bought these conferences is that thurrs a priest errwhurr you turn. You turn to your right, you see a priest, you turn to the left you see a priest. Met this filipino priest on my way up to the convention center, his name was fr. orlando. He was at holy fam bam cathedral in orange, but is going back to the pi next month. I also met the new filipino bishop solis! He seems really nice.

The sun was out when I left, it was crazy all of a sudden the skies were so blue! Finished watching mulan II, wow mulan is d0pe. Ha! I like the first one better though. I think w/all disney movies, the first one is always better then the sequel they make. Usually the 2nd one doesnt have all the same character voices and stuff. Took a nap and then woke up to the phone ringing once again. Sheesh...I wanted to go to the young adult dance thing they were having at congress, but I didnt want to go alone. Spent most of the evening talking to julie. Talking bout our fav. praise & worship songs, reading her St. Therese stories.

I was browsing on myspace and I found that this who my sister went to elementary skool with. I think he use to like her or whatever. Anyway, I saw that he was gay! Its suprising the things you find out bout people who you kept in touch with in yurrs. Then I ran into a few other peoples profiles that I saw who were gay. So I began to wonder if this is like the new trend or something. Really...Now, not that I'm saying its bad or anything, it juss seems weird that all of a sudden thurrs an abuduance of teenagers between 16-19 claiming to be gay. Thas not weird...I even asked one of my kids if he knew of some trend. ha He told me he didnt know of anything.

Its kinda funny how you go through people's myspace and they show pics of thurr bf/gf whatever and it suprises you. You think to yourself, 'wow, I wouldnt expect to that person to be w/that person.' Especially people are pretty good looking and they find someone who you wouldnt think would be thurr type. I guess wha may not be so beautiful in one person's eyes, is beautiful in another. Ha kinda like the beauty and the beast...How errone thought the beast was so freakin ugly and yet belle saw some kinda beauty in this person.

I still cant find my livestrong bracelt and its driving me nuts! THis guy at congress was handing out another one at congress today. One of my kids went to vegas for the weekend, I asked him to get me a NV or LV sweater if he finds a quicksilver sturr. Hopefully, he finds one thatd be tight! Then I'll 47 more states left to collect! ha! It was really cool one of my kids myspace blogs she had posted something that we had gone over in class. Praise God she was inspired to shurr w/others wha she learned. One of the great things bout teaching confirmation is knowing that they go out and shurr w/others wha htey learned.

Lenten Action.

Talk about today's scriptures with a friend after Mass.

Prayer

Father of light,
in you is found no shadow of change but only the fullness of life and limitless truth.
Open our heart to the voice of Your Word. and free us from the original darkness that shadows our vision.
Restore our sight that we may look upon your Son who calls us to repentance and a change of heart, for He lives and reigns with you for ever and ever.

I love buyinig inspirational books!

"Over and over again..."im done, im out GOd bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home