Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, February 24

With Pioneer Spirit Anything can be Accomplished!

"No matter what religon, what matters is that we love..."

It seems to be such a trend to take pictures of yourself while youre in the bathroom. As I browse my myspace I cant help to notice how many people have pics of themselves in the bathroom. And its always that same type of picture the dark type of lighting, the person holding the camera while looking in the picture and then 'snap.' It's funny cuz people now a days try soo hurrd not to be trendy, not be w/the latest fads and styles, yet in the end they only fail. They end up being well really trendy not to be trendy. ha

So I was at my ol hs today to pick up transcripts for a job im applying for. Wow...it felt like senior yurr all over again. I stayed for quite a while and it felt like the good ol days. I was chillin in the asb room for all of 4th period and it brought soooo many asb memories. I loved asb, even though I always butting heads w/errone. In high skool, the word 'humility' was something I didnt know too well. A lot of times I'd end up butting heads w/asb members cuz we'd want things two different ways. I loved decorating my desk though, putting all the pics and frames up. Secret pal gifts were tiight! Morning announcements, poster making, dance ticket selling, student sturr working ahh yes!

During lunch I was walking around checking out the crowds of people. . In fact I ran into one of my confirmation kids thurr. It was cool he was all are you gonna work hurr?! haa then he all intro. me to his friends, 'this is jason my church teacher.' hahaha It's so funny cuz that hasnt really changed. Its like tradition being passed down to one class to another. The same group of people still chill in the same places. I was laughing to myself cuz I thought these people are never going to move out thurr lunch comfort zones. I was talking to some of the asb members and I was intro. to the icc commissioner(thas wha I was in asb)the one responsible for putting together the skools annual international week. She was asking me all these questions haha THen thurr was a girl who was from the skool newspaper and I was like heeey I did newspaper! That too hasnt changed one bit, the same format, the same print errthang still the same. Wow, hs soo easy...if college was that easy thatd be great! haha

I dont like my geo teacher, he's too oa for me. He got pissed off twice at these two girls. Well one was playing w/her celly. I dont know exactly wha she was doing w/it but he went off on her. Told her next time he was going to kick her out and that she;d have to talk to the dean in order to come back to the class. Then he said the same exact thing to this other girl who was checking the time on her phone. Daaaaaaaaaang talk bout OA! I think if oa was a word in the dictionary you'd see his face.

Work was freakin crazy! First we had commoditie distribution, then we had to go pick up this stupid fridge and freezer from this ol chinese fast food joint. Now, these juss arent any regular size freezer and fridges but theyre huuuuuuuuge! So we had to help public works get it and then bring it over to my center, which took like an hour. Then the kids were juss impossible to handle today. The bathroom was a total mess, some kid stuffed toilet paper in one of the toilets. On top of that it was plugged and thurr was tae in it.

Of course I didnt want to this ha so I had one of hte kids fish out all the toilet paper w/a pole. Luckily afterwurrds the toiet was able to flush. Then the trash can was a mess, so I had another kid wash out the trash can clean it from inside and out. Ha then I had another kid mop the floor and clean the tables, so by the end of the day my center was spic and span! woO! Its great that the kids help take the intuitive to help clean up. It helps tkae a load off of my shoulders when it comes to cleaning up and stuff. THough the consquences of that is sometimes they always want something in return.

WEnt to yfc today and its been a while since I've gone. It was cool we played all these different games. Actually, I was able to get some ideas for pentecost picnic, ideas I can give to calvin to implement! haha It was coo we played this 3 legged limbo, it was hurrd trying to bend down w/someone attached to you. Then we played catholic pictionary but the twist was you had to draw w/your eyes closed. I came during the first game when thy were playing some other game w/the tennis ball and nylons. Then we ended it w/a girls versus boys electricity. Ha I remember how we attempted to play this during pentecost picnic but I failed to remember the directions, so it went haywire.

Alright, I gotta get studying for music quiz tomorrow, good thing its kinda easy. I hope...oh yeah stupid html! agh! stupid html messed up my blog! now the stupid tagboard is all the way to bottom of the blog again! oh why?!! So much for thinking that those days were over! haha

Lenten Action.

Pray for RCIA Catechumens and Candidates.

Prayer

O Jesus, Divine Strength, I come to You to seek support for my weakness, and infirmity


THE CALLING IS CALLING YOU-2 days away!!!

"Age to age, heart to heart remember me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home