Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, February 23

Let's Hope...

"The fruit of silence if prayer. The fruit of prayer is faith. The fruit of faith is love. The fruit of love is service..."

The problem of having 5 days off is that once reality comes around you dont want to go back to it! Rainy days makes me lazy, like I dont want to do anything but juss stay home and chill. Ha so tempted to call in sick yesterday, but as always I didnt do it. I had only 10 kids yesterday cuz of the rain, kinda nice. One of the kids was making me kinda mad but in the back of my mind I was laughing. He reminded me of the child like mentatlity, child like trust God calls us to have. So thurrs this big puddle in the middle of the center.

The kid literally walks through this wha maybe 2-3ft deep of water. His feet and shoes were all soak and wet and wow. The purrt that made me mad was he was coming into the center w/his soaked and soggy shoes. He goes home changes shoes and socks, come back w/no jacket but only w/cup o noddles! Then as I was leaving, he goes back out into the street and does the same thing in the puddle he did earlier. Ahh I dont understand sometimes...ha

Ive applied for these three different positions at the garden grove school district. I havent turned them in yet, cuz I gotta get a copy of my high school transcripts. Im praying that something will come up, the months and days juss keep getting longer and longer. Yes, I know I'm only purrt time, however when you're turrd of the same thing all the time, purrt time seems forever. So please keep me in your prayers that I can find a new purrt time job. That something new comes up.

As Saturday gets closer, Im getting more and more excited bout this retreat. Wendy told me that spy is refunding all the kids who went to youf day and sending them a notice to come to the calling! woOo! Praise God that the spirit is working through errone, even the ones who maybe cant be as active as they want, praise God for your prayers and your intentions cuz the spirit is really working its way through us all. Im excited to see the souls that were going to encounter grow in catholic morality. I know thurrs be going to suffering and trials throughout this week, but hey its all for the greater glory of God right?!

Alaine got her licesne yesterday ha yikes how skurry! ha joking. She took hers in fullerton whurr it was known in the past to be the hurrdest place to take your drivers test. I remember taking mine waaay back, I was so skurred. My mom had given me this little shoe(which got stolen in my curr)that was like good luck to her before. Apparently, it was good luck w/me too ha cuz it allowed me to pass. Which was funny cuz it took me like 4 times before I passed my permit test(sad I know) yet only 1 time to pass the drivers test. Its so convient to have a curr, I dont know wha Id do w/o one.

Confirmation was great, I wish it sturrted @ 7 instead of 715. Juss cuz it takes us so long to get through errthang. We went over this reflection/poem that I've been wanting to go over for a while now. Talked bout being real w/yourself and how thas what God looks for in all of us. Not how many medals we won, or whatever, but how we lived our life. Ive posted this before in my blog a while back, but I think I'll post it again. Its a great reminder of wha God calls us to be...

Will the Real Me Please Stand Up?
by Fr. John Powell

At various moments of my life, when I am relating to and communicating
with others, I observe myself in action, and I ask, "Is this the person I
would like to be?" With this I quietly ask God to help me become my ideal.
I ask him to empower me to practice what I preach. Help me to be real. If
I am not real, I am nothing.

My life will only be a charade. I dread this thought, that death will come to me like the final curtain of a command performance. I will then wipe off my stage makeup, take off my costume, give back my lines to the author, while the audience continues to applaud me for being someone I never was.

I know that when I come to die, God will look for scars, not medals. When
I am dying, I want to remember the times when I was real and honest, when
I shared myself in an open self-disclosure as an act of love.

I want to remember the times when I gave to those who were hungry the food of my sharing, to those who were thirsty the drink of my listening and understanding, to those who were locked inside themselves the gentle,
extended hands that said: "come out. You will be safe with me." I want to
remember the times when I offered the healing gift of loving and caring to
those who were in need.


My students are so funny, I have a kid who juss looooves to waste class time and sit to draw pics of me. I told him I was going to post them on my myspace, I'll have to scan them sometime and post them on hurr too. We talked bout fasting and other types of fasting you can do. In regards to swearing, judging and condeming. So I talked to them bout wha fr. breannan said in his homily a few weeks ago. How that mouf that you use to swear and curse with is the same one that they receive Jesus in. Hopefully it got to them and put some sort of conviction. Then I have this other kid who suggested that I let them sit anywhurr w/whoever they want and eventually they'll get tired of the person thurr sitting next to and well quit talking to them. Eh I dont know bout that idea...

Deny
oneself
Carry
one's cross
To follow
Jesus Christ
If you are ashamed of the Cross of Jesus Christ
he will be ashamed of you before his Father
Love
the Cross
Desire:
crosses
contempt
pain
abuse
insults
disgrace
persecution
humiliations
calumnies
illness
injuries
May Jesus prevail
May his Cross prevail
Divine love
Humility
Submission
Patience
Obedience:
complete
prompt
joyful
blind
persevering

.....St. Louis de Montfort

Lenten Action.

Read for 20 minutes from Scripture or an inspirational book.

Prayer

Lord, watch over Your Church, and guide it with Your unfailing love. Protect us from what could harm us and lead us to what will save us. Help us always, for without You we are bound to fail.


THE CALLING IS CALLING YOU 4 DAYS AWAY!!!


"I promise you, I promise you I will..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home