Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, February 27

Laughing until it hurts


"Fear is trusting in yourself. faith is trusting in God..."
First off I praise & thank you Lord for the Calling. Not only the Calling morality retreat, but the calling in which you gave each and everyone one of us to put this on. Praise you Lord for the grace you gave us, for your Holy Spirit sending the conviction into our hearts. Lord, we wouldnt of been able to get through yesterday w/o you. Thank You for giving us a servant's heart, to serve the hands and feet of our brothers and sisters. Lord God, yesterday wouldnt of been such a success if it weren't for you. Thank you for using each everyone one of us, whether it was the participants, groups leaders, speakers, whomever you used us all to deliver your message. Thank you for the gifts and talents you have blessed us with. Music ministry, singing their praises to you, giving everything they had to glorify you. Mama Mary, thank you as well for being w/us through your prayers. Thank you for protecting us w/your mantle of protection. St. Cecile thank you for your prayers as well! We give you Lord all glory and praise!

These past two days have been hectic, but it's been great. My mom's birfday was friday, so that was a busy day running errands and wha not. I wanted to go to mass, but things didnt work out exactly as planned. I didnt even get to turn my other application to Garden Grove school district. Ran errands w/my aunt, went to the murrket to get some stuff for a party sat. Went to the purrty store in fullerton. Then having lunch at my grandma's house. WOo I love eating tuyo and rice yum! haha Went to the cerritos mall afterwurrds and bought a gift for my mom. I ended up buying her this fossil watch, a pink one. A casual type of errday watch she would whurr.

Came home for a little bit, I wanted to take a nap but we had to get ready for dinner. So the whole fam bam tribe went to joe's crab shack. I've been wanting to eat thurr for a while, but never had the chance. I love that place cuz they dance and juss the way the place was decorated. I had these snow and dungeness crab combo, maan it took me forever to finish dinner. I decided I'd crack all the crab first before eating it. So by the time I was done w/that, ha the rest of my food was cold. It was still good though!

I went to the bp mall real fast before going to stations, to check out footlocker, but they didnt have the shoes I wanted. Oh why?! So, went fam bam tribe to stations of the cross. Its coo cuz it seems more and more people are coming each week. I told my kids they had to make it to one stations of the cross before the end of lent. I demand a lot from my kids, but its only for the best of them...besides I want thurr soul to grow. So as I've learned myself from others, the only way to do that is to do holy activities. Ü

WEnt back to cerritos mall to pick up the new jordans twentys. I saw them when I was at the mall earlier and I wasnt sure if I wanted them. Then after I left, I thought I should've juss gotten them. I like them cuz thurr different then the usual ones, probably cuz thurr the twenif anniversary ones. Besides, it's been a while since I've boughten myself a purr of shoes and I've been looking forever for shoes to get. Yay so I finally found ones that I wanted. After going back to sPv for retreat decorating and set up, went to savio w/chentel. Decided to take some time out for more prayer before tomorrow. Praise God cuz it felt really nice.

Had a hurrd time sleeping that nite, maybe cuz I was excited. ha Anyway, I woke up at 7am and got ready right away. Was able to make it to the hall right at 8am. I couldnt find my usb thingy for my digicam. Thas also missing, I remember putting it in my drawer in my room after new york but now its missing. Brought my whole set up, lap top printer and all to the hall, figured to make last min. copies and forms. Registration flowed really well, we had lines going out to the door of the hall. Praise God it flowed real well!

Because, we sturrted on the late foot, the schedule got messed up. Redoing the schedule like 3-4 times ha cuz of all these changes. The ice breaker went well, though I think next time we should do more a physical interaction one. The first talk was great, though I wasnt completly thurr. Though Burr and Boss lady did a d0pe talk on dating & relationships, hopefully, my kids that whurr thurr got something out of it. Then Fr. Grace comes and gives a whole homily, which totalllllllly threw off the whole schedule. Fred's talk was funny, talked bout sexuality and the churches teaching on lust and love.

Jaymee's talk on abortion I think made all of the girls cry. Especially her power point of the babehs. I remember one of my kids asking in class bout abortion. Whether its okay to have one in regards to incest or rape. It was great that jaymee covered all those topics, as well as shurred w/them a little of her testimony. Banne's talk on vocations was wow. I actually lost track of time cuz I got so into her talk. Ha then I looked at my watch and gave her the 'wrap up the present' signal. haha

Praise God for christy and raymond who always come out to support us. Thurr always thurr whenever we need them. Thanks again crispy for your help! Went over the pros and cons at the end of the nite. I was a little frustrated throughout the day that not all my kids whurr thurr. Its okay cuz they'll be in trouble on tues. wooo! Asked one of my girls how she liked at the end of the day, and she told me she had juss broke up w/her bf. Wow praise God, talk bout God's grace working right away. Had a nice talk w/her afterwurrds to reassure her things will be okay. God's looking out for her and she made the right decision.

Spending the rest of the evening at asia buffet. Laughing w/the community until my stomach was hurting. Playing charades outside, being messenger boy inbetween. Calvin talking a lot, during dinner. ha Banne telling me wha alaine told her...agh alaine!!!! Then moving to sit w/arch, jem, and mike whurr I couldnt stop laughing. JOining in w/asia buffet w/singing happy birfday to aela! ha Then figuring out wha to do next after eating. Then back at aela's laughing at ate nariza's license plate frame thingy. hahaha! I love it!


total myspace pic! haha

Thanks Lord for all the blessings!

"A ella le gusta la gasolina..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home