Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, February 28

Weekend over already?!

"Simplicity is nothing but an act of charity pure and simple, which has but one sole end - that of gaining the love of God. Our soul is then truly simple, when we have no aim at all but this, in all we do..."

I cant believe the weekend was over already! Maan I wish thurr was another holiday to give me another day. Agh, back to life back to reality once again tomorrow. At least my mondays arent as long as before. Working from 2pm-9pm can be a killer, especially working w/tons of kids all day long. Before I forget, I'd like to give a birfday shout out to aela mejia! Woo! Aela's a great listener, she's like errone;s big sister in SH...well kinda ha She's juss always thurr to lend a helping hand, aela's always been thurr to help me out whenever I needed it. In fact I was going through some ol blog archives and ran across a time whurr she emailed me something that meant a lot. Anyway, happy birfday aela! Thank you for being the reflection of God's light and love to others!

So I was suppose to have this SRE meeting this morning, but I think Sandy ended up forgetting. Being that mass had already sturrted, I ended up goingn to breakast w/alaine at dennys. I met her at her house and she wanted to drive. Wow alaine driving...=x haha jk skurry! I told her I have to hang on to the 'oh crap' bar cuz she breaks out of nowhurr. ha I remember driving on my own for the first time, wha an experience. Thur was this one time, when I was still new at driving, I was at albertacos drive thru. Well, I accidently hit the guy in front of me, it was juss a bump. This big white guy comes out of his van or truck or whatever all pissed off. Telling me I need to open my eyes driving and lucky that thurr was no murrk on his bumper. Wow, real skurry!

Went to mass at 1215pm, it was cooo cuz the choir sang angus dei, which is latin for 'lamb of God.' I remember during spirit games loc sang that as purrt of thurr opening for thurr community churr. Saw burr and fam at mass, afterwurds went to christian book sturr at the bp mall to look for a baptismal gift. Then picked up a currd and gift bag to wrap it up in. Came home and my sisiter told me, my purrents whurr at the movies. Decided to take a quick nap before going to irvine. Woke up feeling refreshed woOO!

Went to izzy's baptism, and it was an exciting experience to see another catholic into the church. It was great to see errone thurr, for izzy's baptism. I really pray that she grows up to learn to love and understand her faith. How much of a blessing it is to be catholic. The reception was fun, tons of food. I became fatty, fatty tonite =/ eating all the good food they had. Oh my...someones gonna have a lot for bahon tomorrow! haha I was chillin w/the liwanag folks towards the end, well juss gp, jason, and marites. Ha jason and marites were sturrting a whole new trend w/rubber bands on your glasses. It was freakin hilarious, one of those things whurr you juss gotta be thurr to see it. Kinda got lost finding my way back, but thanks to toni for helping me finnd my way before I got waay too furr.

Another manic monday tomorrow...must sleep now cuz I'm tired...

Lenten Action.

Forgive one who has betrayed you and ask forgiveness from one you have betrayed.

Prayer

Jesus, may we know that when a person is forgiven and begins to walk in the path of righteousness he will go on to become the recipient of many spiritual blessings. May this be the inheritance of every true believer

Happy Birfday Aela!

"Here and now I promise to love faithfully..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home