Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, December 27

The Day After

"Peace begins with a smile..."

LAZY DAY:
I wanted to go shopping today, but it didnt turn out that way. It was such a lazy morning, especially w/the rain too. One of those days where you juss sit in your pajamas and watch tv or chill at home all day. THough as much as I love those days, it'd kill me to stay at home all day. Therefore I have to go out and do something, otherwise I'd die! Being on christmas vacation is freakin nice! Especially cuz there's no skool/work and many of my friends are the same too. So it work out even better! My cousin's back in town from new york, I wanna hang out w/her before she leaves on thurs. Burr and boss lady are in hawaii now...dang one of the top 10 places I want to go back to!

THE HOT SPOT: Went to go check out the place on where the winter formal is going to be held. Pretty comfy spot, juss small, I can juss picture the dance floor being real crowded. YOu know that place where they had the kappa formal a while back ago was nice. I forgot where that place was though. You have a nice patio view of the ocean and all the boats. Hopefully, there's a lot of people who go and get their boogie on. M7 effect will be performing live too on that nite. It should be overall a fun time. SOooo if you're reading this, jan. 15 sun. come out to the holy fam youf ministry winter formal at simon's port in san pedro. Tickets are $35 for a free buffet included with prime rib!!! mMmM cant beat that deal! Hit me up for tickets!! I need to sell at least 5!

PLANNING:
The rest of the evening, well almost the rest was spent planning out the youf ministry for 2006. Its going to be a pretty exciting year instore for hte community. A lot of great things planned, great themes for the upcoming months. Hopefully it'll be a year of growth for all of us. Growing in the faith is such a blessing, to learn new things bout yourself, to learn new things bout the church or juss to grow more spiritually is exciting. I need to find myself a good book to read. I remember it took me forever to read my St. Catherine of Siena book, but whenever I started to read it, I could never put it down!

FEEDING: One thing I learned in serving in ministry and through retreat etc. is that as a leader you gotta constantly feed yourself. You can only give wha you have and if you're not nourishing your soul w/all that good stuff, then you can possibly feed others. I remember after going through my first lss, the hunger, desire I had to learn more bout the church, my faith in general. Im so glad that I went through tito jess' apologetics class, it has helped me in so many different ways. It has really taught me how to defend my faith, as well using it as tool in my own walk. Wha can I say, I love the church!


Wow the year is almost over...

"Better is one day in your courts, a thousands elsewhere..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home