Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, December 26

Till Next Year

"For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and thus receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God..."

UNIQUE IN ERRWAY:
This christmas was actually fun, well not that all the other christmases weren't but it was special. I realized today how cool my family is, juss how unique we are from other families. We have such a diverse age group, from the little babies, to the little kids, to wha use to be 'the big kids' and 'little kids' all young adults now and then you have your 'adults.' ITs funny how we've all juss grown up. At the same time, its a blessing that errone in my family is alive and healthy. That we can all get together and share each other's special moments. Whether its buying a house or getting married or getting engaged or having a baby.

THE LOW DOWN
: Christmas this year was at my grandparent's house, went back to the old tradition. Stopped by tito raoul's house after lunch, to eat again. Damn, all the christmas food, now Ive probably gained even more weight oh why?! ha Went back to my family party and we took the traditional christmas family pics. I dont even remember if we took any pictures last year. Erryear the family picture is getting bigger and bigger, it's juss too bad we wont really ever be complete. My cousin got a new camera and so I had fun playing w/it all day today. From taking pictures of myself ha to taking pictures of others or w/others. I love digital cameras!

UNWRAPPING: When I was younger during christmas the adults would always make the little kids sing to get their gifts. Christmas was always a time of doing some kind of talent show. My grandparents use to have this wood platform in the backyard, so we'd all stand there and sing. We would be split up into age groups and they made us sing/dance to christmas songs. Aww man those were the good ol days. Now we juss hand errbody their gifts and we all open them. This year I took over some unopened gifts my friends gave me and opened them there. This way I had more stuff to open ha My mom started to ball when she opened her gift. There's this book I bought at target called, '100 reasons why a son needs a mom.' So I printed out a picture of the two of us, then wrote a little note on the inside. She was so touched ha

WHITE ELEPHANT GONE WRONG:
The only part that sucked bout today, was the whole white elephant exchange. I think we were better off to juss draw names, it would've been much easier. Oh well, too late for that now. So they changed the rules, once you got your gift you couldnt open it until the very end. Being unable to open the gift taht you chose, put a whole handicapp on the game. No one really wanted to steal or was stealing cuz they didnt know wha was inside the gift. Obviousy, the enevelopes were the gift cards and the packages were a mystery. I ended up leaving with a bunch of photo albums, which I dont even neeed! Who's birfday is coming up...hmmm haha! Next time we juss stick to the normal white elephant game.

SINGING CHRISTMAS SONGS: Then my aunts and uncles all started to sing the christmas tagalog songs. Well basically, only the ang pasko sumpait one. My uncle was all hardcore and split up the song into 3 different groups. IT sounded pretty cool though, then from there we all started to sing your regular christmas songs. THough we all ended up messing around. We get crazy ha and we dont even need to drink to get all crazy and wild. Im telling you my family is unique...really it is.

PICTURES: Below are some of the pictures from christmas. I cant wait till my cousin uploads his from his camera. He's got the better ones that I can't wait to post up on my myspace! Anyway, below is a picture of each family minus one. A picture of all the grandkids mixed with the great grand kids minus 5 great grand kids and 6 grandkids. Then a picture of all the greatgrandkids minus 5. Wow my family is juss too big.

BINGO: We brought back from the dead an ol family party tradition of bingo. Instead of gambling and playing cards we played bingo. It was fun cuz errone was playing and the prizes were stuff like food and snacks. That went on forever until the final game of black out...$60 pot that I was 3 numbers away of winning! Oh why?! I think most of the day was spent in juss laughing together and really enjoying each other's company. Praise God!






have a safe trip burr and boss lady!

"Please take me, take me by the hand..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home