Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, August 30

"What happened upon that cross 2000 years ago was the greatest “I do” in the history of weddings..."

I picked this quote cuz it reminded me of Mother Regina's talk from SCRCthis morning. Praise God for a great first day @ scrc and the best part bout it, is that its only the first day!!! yay!!! i got a lot of stuff today alreayd at the little shops. I bought 2 rosary braclets, 2 bible diaries and a rosary. Im excited for tomorrow, its gonna be a long day of course but defiently itll be worf it! JEsus and Java is tomorrow evening and ive got nothing really prepared. I contacted all the groups except for one, maan when i was calling these people some of them were giving me their whole life story! haha I hope i dont get nervous tomorrow evening, though i probably will. Im even giving my own 'SCRC & Me' talk. ahhh! i dont even know what to say bout that. Oh you know whas coo is that in the scrc program they have this song called, "Jesus we enthrone you." The same song that ive sang before @ yfc. I hope one of the music ministries end up singing it.

After the fun day @ scrc w/jennif and dave i came home. I went swimming in my pool for a bit and it was freezing cold! Cleaned up and went to dinner w/jeanne @ bjs. We decided once a month were gonna have a 'jeanne and ja$on' nite! yay! haha Err29th of the month were gonna try new places to eat and juss talk. Tonite was fun we shurred this cajun shrimp pizza along w/pineapple and sasuage. Though we easily got full cuz we ate spinanch artichoke dip on top of that! Well when we got durr the place was packed! SO we had to kill an hour walking ot the cerritos mall. YEha we literally walkede from bjs to the mall, even though its only across the street. We walked around and ended up seeing boss lady and blue blurr durr! haha hey that rhymes! OH man i saw this really nice nautica hmm sweater/jacket that i wanted. IT was freaking $90!!! it was so nice though. Perhaps itll go on sale and then i cna buy it.

Imma start my other novena to St. Therese of the little flower tonite. This will help give me an answer to my discernment ive been praying for. OKay i need to sleep cuz i ve got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. A really long day, no doubt bout that. Oh you know whas coo @ the sfc conference the sfcers went to, they have masquerade ball and then a dance also! Thas tight! Though no wonder their conference is a $1 million dollars to go! Sheesh! Though it sounds like d0peness, dancing w/different people. I told jeanne too bad their conference isnt nurr by whurr we could sneak into the dance. Thatd be fun if it was cuz then id get all crunked up in durr! Which means id be able to get my groOve on w/all these people weeeeeeEe! Its gonna be interesting to see all these young adults tomorrow. I think well get to see a lot of the different prayer communities also! yay!!!!



I looooooooove SCRC!

"And as we worship let us build a throne..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home