Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, August 30

I love my friends!

"The truth is I can love a person in this life only so far as he strives to advance in the service and praise of God our Lord; for he who loves anything for itself and not for GOd, does not love God with his whole heart..."

So on saturday SH went to visit the Legacy of Pope's art exhibit in daygo. It was a great day full of bonding and understanding more bout wha the Pope does. I was telling banne that after going through the exhibit, i have a much deeper love for my faith. After seeing all those interesting articifacts, portraints, relics, etc. it makes me love being a catholic even more! Its like wow Jesus your church is juss sooo freakin d0pe! Im so blessed to have been baptized catholic, forreals! Im so glad that i know so much more about my faith then i did two yurrs ago. To see how errthang has been past down from generation to generation yurr after yurr.

I think my fav purrt was seeing how they elect the pope. I had already learned in apologetics how the pope was elected, but to see a clip of it, wow! One thing i would love to see at the vatican is the art work of michalengo. Ive always had a thing for his art work, especially how he did the sistine chapel. When the narrator was talking bout imagining you were in his poistion, i thought oh man i would never have the patience to do this. It wonder if he was even christian. Religous rennisance art is d0pe! I bought a poster which reminds that i left in boss lady's curr. I cant wait to put it up in my room.

After the exhibit we did a nice praise & worship session. Praying together as a community, i love that how all our road trips we always end up making time for a praise & worship session. Even when we go to vegas we make time for it. I'm sure the Lord has a blast watching us and singing w/us. Even when we do those funny all out action songs. Cyril told me that she heard this oct. the pope is consecrating this yurr as teh yurr of the Eucharist. From october to october will be the yurr of the Eucharist. You gotta love that!

I wanted to make it to jay da banker's churches praise & worship concert, but it was too late. We didnt back till like almost 8pm. I felt bad in a sense cuz i really wanted to go. In fact he even texted me asking if i was going to go. Oh well, i was juss so tired when i got home. I didnt even drive and i felt exhausted, maybe my body isnt getting enough rest. In other news i forgot to mention, on friday i bought a new Jesus piece. I gave my other benedictine cross to ninoy from SCA. I figured being he's the new leader for them, he's gonna really need Jesus. So i gave it to him as a reminder that Jesus is always w/him, protecting him, and guiding him. I figured i could buy a new one and i did. I love my new that i bought too!

Sunday, was great sturted off the morning singing for mass. Reirich said something like he has fun singing for mass. I told him yeah its fun cuz its not often we get to sing for mass and we do its a blessing. I love our alleuia the way we sing it and errthang. Its coo when you see the congregation clapping and getting into it. After mass i guess a couple of the younging who help sing for the 10:45am choir said they really enjoyed the music and said we should replace them!haha i thought that was funny. Afterwurrds we went out to eat @ marie calendars. HAd core meeting afterwurrds, its election yurr for us. So we spent time praying and nominating our next OHS and top 3 other leaders. Please keep us in your prayers as we discern our new core team.

Reirich and fred came over to chill, as we were killing time before going to jennifs. WEnt to jennifs & dave's post-maui purrty. That was fun, watched the wedding video, which was really good. Then we had our best pics contest, i ended up winning in 3 catagories! haha yay!!! One of the prizes which i won was a free pass for SCRC on friday. Had a mini prayer meeting jam session w/fred on the piano tonite. We did errthang from warm up songs, to praise & worship down to even intercessory ending w/a closing song. It was tight!

Sat. after the exhibit we went to eat at this place called sanatnas in daygo. It was this mexican place like mocha salsa and albertos. The food was really good, i love thurr rolled tacos. I think out of the 3 places, they have the best one! Theyre carneasda fries arent that great though. Its the type of fries that they use i think. Overall though its a great place to eat! Too bad thurr isnt one over hurr in the OC. Thurrs a lot of good food places that they dont have in the OC.


Yay for a great weekend!!

"I used to pride myself on being the other man/But now it's flipped and I don't want you with no other man..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home