Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, August 31

Im Going to see Usher & Kanye West friends!

"Obedience is the only virtue that implants the other virtues in the heart and preserves them after they have been so implanted..."

Agh so i was really kicking myself in the head for not buying the $120 truf tour concert tickets, even though it was for the waay top. Then last nite and tonite at work i was searching for tickets to see if thurr was any kind of deal again. All i was hurring today was bout the concert which made me really want to go. Even in the front page of the calendar section fo the LA times they were thurr. Finally after searching online, i was able to win a bid for two tickets. Theyre for the section right before the floor area. Dang, i bet thurrs a gonna be a grup of ghett0 people thurr. Ha! Who am i taking?! Jay is going cuz he's paying for half, thas wha was originally planned. So him and i are going together.

Randumb thought i wanted to post yesterday but forgot. So fred and reirich whurr ova on sun. a my house. We were juss killing time before going ot jennif's and daves. Anyway, they were online signed on to AIM. I always find it curious to see how other people split up thurr buddy list. In other words how they catagorize thurr buddies. I remember heif always did hers by names, each catagory was a person's name. Under thurr name was thurr sn. Ha i remember one time i was talking to charisse bout something and this came up some how. I told her oh yeah my buddy list is broken up into communities, then i was laughing. Then she mentioned something like, 'hey dont laugh i do the same thing too.' haha

So i have the 'lets chill' section, for like basically all my ol hs friends. Then i have fam bam tribe, which is self-explanatory. We have the randoms which are like misc. people. Then thurs the ol skool crew group of friends i use to chill w/all the time before SH. Then we have the minor league, all the kiddies that use to or still come to SH. Then i have SH, upRm, LOG oxnard, LF, SOL, then i got oh yeah my SRE kids has a group also, called 'the kids.' haha sometimes i talk to them or they talk to me online. Then thurrs SLY, SFC, YFC, St. Lucys charasmatic, Liwanag, SCA, LOC, St. Lukes, & HOJ. So thas my buddy list !

I went to mass this morning, trying ot get back into the habit of going to mass not juss once a week, but errday if i can. Went to 830am mass @ St. Irenaues, its crazy that after communion is distributed the priest doesnt purify the chalace. He hands it to the sacristan and then thas it. I felt really good after mass though. Praise God, then came home and spent some time in prayer. Originally i was gonna sleep after i came home from mass since i didnt have class till 12pm. THough i ended up not being tired.

Went to skool, my parallel purrking skills are getting better. Since that was the purrking space available in the lot, i had to take it. Class was same ol, actually i was falling asleep towards the end. I had to leave to get some water to keep me awake for the rest of the time. Came home and ate some lunch, while talking to pops before going to work. Work was coo, pretty simple easy day a lot of messing around ha. I got $50 for housesitting from two weeks ago! I found my ating ating last week when i was cleaning my room, but its gone again...oh why?! Thurrs something else i wanted to say but i cant remember. Oh well...


Yay i cant wait till the concert!!

"And they wanna roll cause they like my style/And when I pop my collar I make them smile..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home