Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, January 15

Walking in the Light of God

"This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections..."

FOLLOW HIM:
Tonite was great, lft/clife put on a vocation awareness type of seminar tonite and I learned a lot. Very informational and to hear the stories of different testimonies was amazing. To see how they answered the call, despite the struggles, and gave in to Him completely. Francis was telling me tonite, that they mentioned at confirmation come the next 5 years or so, holy fam may only have one priest or no priests at all. It is sad to see the reality of a shortage of vocations. I had to leave for an hour but praise God I was able to catch up to the tail end of adoration. It was hard though juss sitting there, so much to say yet I couldnt juss sit and be silent. I realized I should make more of an effort to and visit Jesus. It brought back memories of the late nites chats w/Him at savio. Praise God for juss errthang.

REUNION: Another thing that was cool tonite was seeing errone again. Ive been so caught up at holy fam, that I miss visiting other groups. I miss seeing my friends from the other communities. Geez I dont even remember the last time we all got together. I told angie tonite that it kinda felt like the end of that movie 'a league of their own.' The part where they all meet for their reunion dedication, some of them hadn't seen each other in years. Yeaaah thas wha tonite felt like. It's great to be back in the mix again, at least w/the other catholic communities. I love being at holy fam in all, but it feels good to be around those who help nourish your spirituality. I had wished that the youf would've gone w/me, thas all I kept thinking in my head how there' s so much they could've gotten out of. Doing action songs again the best! Walk, walk, walk in the light *clap, clap* walking in the light of God. I miss doing action songs. Ive realized how more and more how humbling it is to start over.

STARTING OVER: Ive come to realize more and more how humbling it is to start all over. Coming to a whole new place, learning the politics of errthang, the do's and dont's. People learning to understand your spirituality, trying to share the thing's you've learned with others. To go back to the very beginning of things, so it can be understood by errone. Yeah, it's something to get use to and after being there for a little over 6 months, there's still a lot to learn.
Sometimes when I actually soak errthang in, its crazy how many things have changed within sch a short time.

MEETING JESUS: I ran into today one of my parents who's kids use to attend my after skool programs in stanton. We were juss both talking on how we weren't planning on stopping by gaby's store but then something juss hit us to do so. It was nice catching up w/her again, errtime I talk to her I always find Jesus in her. A woman with so much love and devotion for the church...you don't see that in very many adults now a days. THe great thing bout her is she instills that same faith w/in her children. Swapping praise reports today was a reminder that God really is good all the time. We both said that even through the dark times GOd is still there, juss reminding us to pray hard, to keep the faith, and to hold on. Sometimes, its difficult when things dont go the way we want. Or its difficult to even juss deal with struggles and crosses, yet God has promised us His grace to get through it. He doesn't call us to give up, but to persevere through it all.

THURSDAY: I felt bad cuz thursday nite, I sorta didn't want to teach. I was kinda juss not feeling it, starting to feel tired. I get to class and GOd reminds me why I'm there. The kids walked in smiling saying, 'Hi mr. fish!' The cheerfulness of their smiles helped picked me up. THen the lesson for that nite couldn't of been any better...the heirarchy of the church. We talked bout the role of each member in the church. We spent a lot of time talking bout the Pope, who he is and wha he does. Even though the class is small, we get a lot done, and they're able to understand it. After class was over a long talk w/jed and had him promise me something very important. I need to start praying for that kid.

SFC DEDICATION: WEnt to an sfc event the other day, the first one I had gone to in a while. Thas another ministry too that I've been out of the mix with for a while. Joanne's dedication brought back memories of my own during the summer. Geez I remember going to St. Bernards each week, hearing back to back talks. Talks that weren't always the most interesting, and that same time soooooo long! I miss my household from '04...the hol em households, the jokes, and all that. That household was real unqiue, for the short time we were together at least. ha THen it got split up and that was juss gay. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.



Praise God for reunions!

"And he said cast your burdens upon me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home